An international coding academy located in Bishkek is looking for english native speaking teacher.
Our academy has 10 branches in 6 countries and continues growing day by day. We aim to grow professional developers and competitive team members for IT companies.
Our Bishkek branch is looking for positive, open-minded team member who is best in his field and ready to share his knowledge with others.
- High level of English proficiency;
- Ideally 1 year of relevant experience in teaching and programming;
- Laptop or desktop PC with good internet connection;
- Ability to find an individual approach for each student.
- Teaching 5 working days per week (duration 1 hour);
- Planning and providing lessons for groups;
- Giving and checking homework;
- Organizing educational game;
- Evaluating students’ progress.
- Working hours is part-time from 20:30 to 21:30;
- Groups consist of 8 - 10 students.