Optherium Labs is an innovative fintech and a one-stop-shop, providing everything needed for launching and managing your own neobank (such as Revolut, Monzo, N26, and others). From A-to-Z.
No more need to worry about the banking solutions providers, software development and maintenance, customer and compliance support. We do it all for our clients, under one roof.
Optherium Labs is a selected tier partner of the Amazon Partner Network and the first neobank in the world, built by a cybersecurity tech company. Our clients are large and medium-sized organizations: banks, fintechs, telecoms, and retailers.
About the position:
At the moment our company currently manages multiple white-label neobank projects for our clients - and that's just a beginning. Because of the constantly growing demand on our services, we are in urgent need of experienced project managers, who can take care of all the aspects of new projects and guarantee a high-quality service and timely deliverables for our clients.
What you will do:
- Provides oversight for projects and is responsible for reporting progress, solutions and completion to all stakeholders, including Executive Management
- Responsible for planning and scheduling project timelines, tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools and providing direction and support to the project team
- Research, find and recommend products and services that could benefit the neobank and its customers. Will plan and execute the implementation of these products and services
- Manages vendor implementations, while establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts
- Assists in the rollout and administration of key vendor portals and systems
- Provides oversight of enhancement/change requests and implementations
- Partners with department managers on any product development or strategic planning changes
- Acts as a liaison between teams to ensure effective communication throughout project timeline to completion
- Assists in oversight of product updates and testing and ensures timely delivery of new benefits and features to end users. Monitors for new options available, and advances ideas for technical improvements
- Assists in creating, testing, and implementing the white-label neobanks for corporate clients
- Creates and provides implementation education of personnel and operational staff related to new products and processes related to neobanking systems
- Follows all applicable laws and regulations
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Must have skills:
- Fluent English
- 5+ years project management experience in IT / Fintech companies
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management skills that include the following: review project documentation, prioritizing deadlines, develop schedules and track timeline for project deliverables.
- Validation and testing of any changes
- Assist with the project coordination and rollout
- Escalates urgency to manager where appropriate
- Evaluate existing processes to gain efficiency
- Strong knowledge of Google Office suite applications
- Understanding of banking, cards, payments, blockchain, e-commerce industries
- Solid business communication skills with ability to interface well with all departments within the company and externally to represent the bank in a highly professional manner
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful to find solutions
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Sound judgement and decision-making capabilities. Must be able to obtain information, evaluate alternatives and make recommendations
- Must be able to change directions quickly and identify critical and/or time sensitive issues
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
- Strong technical skills
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a big plus
How to apply
To apply for this position feel free to send us your CV with a photo and detailed information about your experience.