Primary Location: Remote
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
An international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects, offers a long-term, responsible and interesting work as an Account Manager.
Our multicultural team speaks English, Russian and German, and comes from many places: Lithuania, Slovenia, Malta, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia and Kyrgyzstan. All written communication within the company, partners and clients is in English. Good spoken English is preferable.
We run a Tier 1 aggregation platform which offers casino and sportsbook related content, such as: live casino, virtual sports, slots and table games. Our main clients are top sportsbook/casino platforms and prime platforms in the gambling industry. The main job responsibility is to manage profiles and accounts of our clients, partners and game providers.
We offer an opportunity to join our business with global aspirations and gain hands-on experience in an always growing industry. Our team members work remotely from home-comfort and enjoy a flexible work schedule, whenever possible. We are looking for a team member with a high level of initiative to contribute to the project and establish brand recognition and its awareness.
An ideal candidate should have an account management experience, have good communication skills and preferably understand casino games.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients (platforms) and partners (game providers)
- Help clients and partners through email, online presentations, screen-share and skype
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze ongoing process
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the clients and internal teams
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- High levels of initiative;
- Good written and preferably spoken English;
- Experience with casino games at some level;
- Very good communication skills;
- Ideally an experience either as an account, sales or business development manager in a gambling or tech company.
>>>>> Please make sure to:
>> send us your latest CV in English;
>> in detail explain us your gambling or gaming experience;
>> emphasise your strong account management related skills.
- Long-term and responsible job;
- Friendly and positive work environment;
- On-the-Job training, learning and development;
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Exciting Tier1 global project in the gambling industry;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary;
- Depends on results and experience;
- Prospect of financial growth.