Optherium Labs is an innovative fintech and a one-stop-shop, providing everything needed for launching and managing your own neobank (such as Revolut, Monzo, N26, and others). From A-to-Z.
No more need to worry about the banking solutions providers, software development and maintenance, customer and compliance support. We do it all for our clients, under one roof.
Optherium Labs is a selected tier partner of the Amazon Partner Network and the first neobank in the world, built by a cybersecurity tech company. Our clients are large and medium-sized organizations: banks, fintechs, telecoms, and retailers.
We keep growing and improving. We have a lot of ideas about how to improve our White-label Neobank and are in need of a skillful android developer, who can help us with this. Learn more info about the product - https://rb.gy/uaopto
Must have skills:
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Deep understanding of Kotlin
- Dependency injection
- Android Jetpack Components
- Worked on apps which support multiple Android devices
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results-driven personality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
Good to have:
- Git flow understanding
- Advanced experience with Gradle
- Appium testing
- Git submodules
- Knowledge in Banking Industry
- Experience in Test Automation using any tool/scripting language
- Work Experience in a Scrum team
Any additional knowledge would be a plus.
The lack of some of the points can be compensated with the ability to learn quickly.
How to apply
To apply for this position feel free to send us your CV with a photo and detailed information about your experience.