About the company:
Reviro is a Software Products Development company. We build our own products and help other businesses with the best IT solutions.
In connection with the expansion of Reviro, we are looking for an Android developer who will help us achieve our goals and tasks.
We need decent and accountable engineers with an ownership mindset.
To be the most startup-centric technical partner in the world; to build a company where startups can thrive by getting innovative, reliable and transparent software development expertise.
About the project:
Navi Taxi is a transportation startup that aims to create a sustainable business in taxi ordering services. The company's main mission is comfort and safety for passengers, stable earnings for drivers, and environmental friendliness for the country.
Reviro has developed a mobile app for Android and iOS that can be downloaded for free for drivers and passengers alike, offering various benefits such as cashless payments, dynamic pricing, and personalization features, as well as a personal dashboard for administrators to manage customer relationships. The developer will participate in the development of all the necessary functions of the application, help other team members and lead the project.
Requirements for a candidate as a specialist:
- Experience in developing Android applications (from 2 years);
- Ability to work with Google Play Services (Maps, Location, GCM, Authorization, Analytics, Tag Manager);
- Fluent understanding of material guidelines and their application, including the help of design and support libraries from Google;
- Knowledge of the Android API, understanding of the Android architecture;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP, XML, JSON;
- Ability to work with the debugger and Layout Inspector;
- Good experience in building Android applications in Java and Kotlin;
- Understanding the principles of working with multithreading;
- Knowledge and ability to apply patterns;
- Ability to write integration and unit tests, user interface tests.
Your competitive advantage among other candidates:
- Desire and ability to understand the task both from the development perspective and from the business perspective;
- The desire to study new technical solutions and their application in practice;
- Knowledge of English at the level of Intermediate / Upper-intermediate.
We are offering:
- We provide opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Interesting and innovative products
- Friendly team with positive vibes
- Comfortable offices