Optherium Labs is an innovative fintech and a one-stop-shop, providing everything needed for launching and managing your own neobank (such as Revolut, Monzo, N26, and others). From A-to-Z.
No more need to worry about the banking solutions providers, software development and maintenance, customer and compliance support. We do it all for our clients, under one roof.
Optherium Labs is a selected tier partner of the Amazon Partner Network and the first neobank in the world, built by a cybersecurity tech company. Our clients are large and medium-sized organizations: banks, fintechs, telecoms, and retailers.
We keep growing and improving. We have a lot of ideas about how to improve our White-label Neobank and are in need of a skillful backend developer, who can help us with this. Learn more info about the product - https://rb.gy/uaopto
Must have skills:
- Strong experience with any object-oriented programming language Java, C++, etc
- Databases (strong understanding): Postgres, Redis, Mongo
- Message brokers: Kafka, AWS SQS, ...
- Cryptography(PKI, encryption, hash functions, kdf, etc. )
- Understanding of distributed systems, microservice architecture
- Basic algorithms and data structures
Good to have:
- Team leading skills
- Blockchain, cryptocurrency understanding.
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Fluent English
- Expertise in Fintech
Any additional knowledge would be a plus.
The lack of some of the points can be compensated with the ability to learn quickly.
We offer a high salary + company shares, a nice office in the historic center of Tallinn (the city is beautiful, a quiet capital village in a totally digital country with stunning medieval buildings). Assistance with relocation, visa, other benefits. Remote work is also an option.
How to apply
To apply for this position feel free to send us your CV with a photo and detailed information about your experience.