Who we are:
We are looking for a Blockchain developer for a web3 project, who has extensive experience in the development of blockchain/crypto and/or NFT-related projects. If this sounds like you, keep reading - your next challenge awaits!
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively develop and maintain an existing web3 project;
- Cooperate with our CTO, frontend, backend developer, and DevOps to improve our web3 products and develop new ones;
- Take care of the blockchain-related part of the project and help our developers with all-around frontend/backend development when needed.
Who you are and whom we’re seeking:
- Experience in the development of crypto/blockchain projects;
- Good Solidity skills including experience with Solidity 0.8.7, ERC721AUpgradeable.sol, OwnableUpgradeable.sol, PausableUpgradeable.sol, ERC721Holder.sol;
- Good knowledge of Python and/or PHP;
- Experience in Ethereum smart contracts development;
- Experience with IPFS, Pinata, Infura, and Hardhat is highly desirable;
- Experience with Polygon blockchain and smart contracts;
- Experience with NFT projects and NFT collections releases;
- Experience with contracts for NFT mints and NFT/coin staking;
- Experience with cryptocurrency development and management;
- Experience with crypto wallet management and/or development.
- Experience with server wallet communicating to the blockchain.
- Good level of English.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement;
- A long-term job with a prospect of financial growth;
- A friendly and positive work environment with like-minded teammates;
Please answer the following screening questions upon application:
- Do you have at least 1 year of solid experience as a Blockchain Developer?
- How would you rate your level of expertise in Solidity, from 1 - 10?
- Do you have any experience with NFT projects, ICO, or crypto wallet development/maintenance?
- Can you please share the links to your best projects?
- Are you available for a full-time (40 hours/week) commitment?
- Please advise your monthly salary expectation.