We use mostly Python and React stack with AWS and Docker. But we also have other projects using .NET with Azure. So, we are looking for experienced CTO to working great with both technologies.
- 3+ team lead experience or 1+ year of CTO.
- Skills to build a client-oriented development team.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology is a plus.
- Middle-level in DBA (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Tarantool). Principles of designing database structure, identifying requirements for each product and select the most appropriate database solution based on data types and data-flow in this product.
- Familiar with the microservice approach (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, gRPC, mTLS, GCP, service discovery, load balancing, failover).
- Experience in DevOps: Docker, configuring Kubernetes clusters and CI/CD pipelines, managing access control policies.
- Mission to Stories. Any developer should know how their today’s Story changes the financial system in 5 years, so they know why to do an extraordinary effort. Make teamwide discussions and voting of backlog priorities.
- Rock Solid. Uptime and security are your main product.
- Plug In Products. Develop company and team-wide architecture, protocols, principles and microservices so teams can build features fast, talk the same language and reuse features and functions.
- Priorities Backlog. Any developer should know how to make a critical hit and break the wall of traction with a single bullet – the well defined and prioritized story Developers should know their potential backlog for a year.
- Build Up Team. Hire and train top talent with inspiring and stretching stories, OKRs, and mission. Ensure teammates know how they grow with us and are excited about it. Great workplace is stunning coallegues.
- Raise Successors. Promote leads for raising their successors which have greater potential than their supervisor. Including your role.
- Raise The Bar. Reward motivated collaborative achievers hitting the targets, building scrum processes, protocols, principles, and culture, and lay off laggards.
- Mentor For Best. Detect slowing performance and mentor to find a greater solution and hit the target.
- BuildVision. Give a meaning. Be a proactive visionary leader encouraging others to think big and envision the future.
- Assault Impediments. Ensure standups and sprints are assaults on impediments. Remove behaviours blurring performance and impediments.
- Focus Responsibility. Ensure teammates know their mission, responsibility areas, and grow to perfection in understanding the client experience and technology.
- Friendly and cute team
- Useful remote environment
- Regular salary increase and benefits
- Full-time work 30-40 hours/week
- Good salary with future growth
- Payouts twice a month