Резюме пожалуйста прикреплять на сайте - https://techjobsinusa.com/
- Perform routine database maintenance tasks including backups, restores, corruption detection, and index maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance and daily monitoring to prevent major issues.
- Plan and implement SQL Server instance updates and upgrades.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve SQL Server performance and configuration issues.
- Research and implement new SQL Server technologies.
- Collaborate with application and SQL developers to identify and troubleshoot complex database problems.
- Implement and enforce security policies for applications and end users.
- Create and maintain documentation.
Ability to meet SLAs and project timelines in a fast paced environment
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent attention to detail quired
A minimum of 2 years experience as a SQL Server DBA in a Windows
Active Directory environment
Cloud native (AWS or Azure)configuration/automation skills a plus
Experience automating processes with Powershell
Cloud native (AWS or Azure) database experience a plus
Experience with ELK or SOLR a plus