Kodif is hiring for a Flow Developer position. We’re looking for a full-time Flow developer to join our Bishkek-based team.
- Understanding of key website design principles
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to use client input to create functional, creative and user-friendly webpages
- Ability to test and debug websites
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- English is preferred
What you’ll do:
- Building both end-user and agent flows for our clients - B2C/D2C US-based companies - on Kodif’s dashboard based on data provided
- Producing, maintaining and modifying User Interfaces - Web, Android and IOS
- Writing the logic for the flows such as refund etc.
- Routinely testing the flows for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Collaborating with Engineers (Back-End, Front-End, Mobile) to make the flow work
About us: Kodif is a Silicon-Valley based seed-stage startup founded by former Uber and Amazon engineers as well as a Stanford MBA. We’re building a low-code platform that enables non-technical teams to build automated customer experiences without engineering. We are backed by Village Global, Bling Capital and other venture investors.
Our mission is to free up precious engineering resources and empower non-technical teams.
- The founder built a similar platform at Uber, now building it for everyone else
- Pilot/paying customers include GoodEggs, ByteApp (YC/Floodgate backed), others
- The team has raised pre-seed from Village Global, former Uber managers, and a Stanford GSB professor
If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to [email protected] with the title “Flow Developer position”.