- 2+ years of experience in Mobile development;
- desire to learn and develop in Flutter;
- Good knowledge of Android/iOS mobile SDK or both if you are a unicorn;
- Understanding of algorithms complexity, multithreading, and memory management;
- Intermediate English level.
- Development and creating apps from scratches as a member of the team.
- Supporting existing projects that are platform oriented and you'll be given that project corresponding to your experience.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in iOS;
- Experience in creating platform modules with Dart;
- Own pet project(s).
- Full employment (also, you can pick the beginning of your working day to keep your work-life balance).
- Social package: paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Competitive salary with periodical reviews.
- Work on interesting and dynamic projects.
- Training and educational events.
- Team buildings and corporate events.
- English classes.
- An active and friendly team of professionals comfortable to work with and achieve your goals!