Job type: full-time, Part-time, contract
Experience: 2 years of front-end development experience
Job description: we are looking for developers with a keep eye for design and attention to detail for the position of front-end developer. You are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
You will work closely with backend developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
We are looking for someone who knows how the right software solutions can help business do more with less, knows the code inside out, and enjoys putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results.
Day to day Responsibilities
• Developing new user-facing features by using HTML5, JS, React and React supported libraries
• Developing scalable user-facing elements for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility
• Integrating visually appealing web pages or interfaces
• Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework
• Working closely with the project manager, backend engineers and design team to create beautiful and relatable web experiences
• Building efficient, testable, and usable components and front-end libraries for easy scalability of applications
• Creating RESTful APIs with the React application to integrate with 3rd party applications
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
• Other duties as assigned
· Ability to write high quality and well-documented code
· Proficient in English
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Experience with code repository services (Github)
· Ability to learn new languages and technologies
· Understanding policies surrounding API design, governance, development