- University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications).
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of React.js, HTML, and CSS.
- Know-how of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- An additional plus knowing any of Node.js, React Native, relational and nonrelational DBs.
- Basic understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, microservices, GIT, or comparable version control system and with the full software quality engineering and release cycle.
- The following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with integration with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with ISO8583, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, JSON-RPC.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation, a can-do, and collaborative approach.
- Conversational English would be an advantage.
Work in a modern office in the center of Bishkek, 5-day work schedule and many other bonuses!
All interested candidates should send their CV's in English to: [email protected]