As a full stack developer, you will be working closely with an amazing team to
build cutting edge technology products & features in an open source software environment,
using a variety of technologies.
We’re looking to improve and expand our current platforms such as https://my.mysterium.network, our VPN product UIs as well as build new tools that would help us improve node runner, VPN consumer and B2B client experience, reach new markets and expand the network. We’re looking for someone who’d love to show initiative by helping us shape our products with your experience and sense of usability.
Our products relevant to this position use the following technologies.
- Redux (Mobx or other state management)
- Webpack / Babel
- PHP 7.4 + Laravel 6.x framework
- 3+ years of work experience as a full stack developer
- At least one of the following flavours: Typescript, Flow, ES6/ES8
- 1+ year experience with Laravel 5.x/6.x or Symfony frameworks
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Love for code quality; Write good clean code, capable of providing confidence in own
- work (with unit tests, TDD, etc.) and participate in regular code reviews
- Passionate about learning and encouraging others to learn about the latest tech and new ways of doing and approaching problems
- Self-motivated, ambitious, flexible, self-sufficient
We’re an open source company, sharing is our core value so while it’s not required, previous contribution to open source is a big plus.
In case you’re coming from a closed source background, please send us some code that you’re proud of and would like to share. If there’s nothing you can share (for various reasons), please complete one of the following tasks described in this repository:
Extra bonus points for:
- UX practices
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, coding standards, source control management, building processes, and collaborative development tools (e.g Github, Bash, Jira)
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and
- Know-how in building mobile apps for IOS / Android
- Other backend languages and technologies
- Knowledge of IP networking
- Building product from the ground up
What we offer:
- Ownership of the area, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the ever-developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy
- Guidance from ambitious, open-minded professionals, eager to make a change in the world
- Possibility to learn Golang
- Dedicated courses budget for professional growth
- Bonus system