- Experience with NodeJS and ReactJS(2−3 years);
- Including recent webstack - HTML, JS (es7), CSS (scss/sass);
- Intermediate+ English;
- Experience with Git;
- Excellent communication skills Proactive personality;
- Developers must have a proven track record in developing full stack applications with emphasis on implementing user interfaces with ReactJS using Redux;
- implementing front end application flows based on RESTful APIs;
- implementing back end application flows based on NodeJS;
- Be involved in planning, designing, and execution with Agile delivery methodologies;
- Utilize the best engineering practices (unit tests, code/design review, etc.).
- Outstanding projects;
- Well-coordinated team of professionals;
- Paid vacation (21 days), completely paid sick days (up to 5 days);
- Adequate management.