What are we building:
At Clean Kitchen, we aim to change the way people eat. Within the project, end users can choose any dish from the application menu, after a while fresh and precise ingredients will be delivered to their doors in a box, this way people can save a considerable sum of money, avoid food waste, and of course keep their kitchen clean. Our mission is to help people to make their daily cooking routine more enjoyable, easy, and healthy.
To help us bring our product to millions of users, we're looking for Full Stack Product Engineers, who will help us take our team to the next level.
What you will be doing:
As a Full Stack Product Engineer, you will be responsible for talking to the users, understanding what needs to be built, both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and measuring the impact of your work. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Your task and responsibilities:
- Work with the product team to build-measure-learn lean startup
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Create secure products
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Required competence and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in web development
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases, web servers, and UI/UX design
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
How to apply?
- Take our quick 15-minute test to show us what you got: https://apply.hire.toggl.com/P5JO9687YE6DE8OHZOK
What do we offer?
- The salary range at USD 2000 -3000 monthly;
- An opportunity to work fully remote;
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership;
- Ability to contribute and shape the product in its early stages.