- Plan, design, and implement applications for iOS and OS X
- Possess strong knowledge about Swift development
- Have been a Swift/Mobile/iOS Developer for 1+ or more years
- Have a good understanding of embedded databases
- Have knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Are experienced with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Have a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Like to work with energy, self-motivation, a can-do, and collaborative approach.
- Conversational English would be an advantage
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies.
- Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.