Ergonized is looking for a Project Manager to manage projects from our clients from - the USA, Canada and UK.
- Experience 4+ years
- Excellent communicator in English B2/C1 (written and spoken)
- Experience managing teams of 4-8 delivering responsive web or mobile projects
- Skilled at leading development teams, mentoring and coaching across role areas.
- Proficient in inspiring confidence within an engineering team
- Overall responsibility for successful technical delivery of the project
- Sprint planning, daily standups, interaction with Development Team, Project Owner and others as needed to resolve blockers and move the project towards a successful finish
- Maintains an environment in which high-quality services are delivered through fostering adherence to the quality system documentation.
- Continually seeks improvements and efficiencies in the way in which work is approached, and is capable of creating dashboards in order to communicate opportunities for improvement
- Provides proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggests modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
- Oversees and/or undertakes system integration using diverse toolsets;
- Contributes to decisions about tools, methods, and approaches
- Manage Project workspace in Jira and Basecamp
- Outstanding projects
- A well-coordinated team of professionals
- Paid vacation (21 calendar days), completely paid sick days (up to 5 days)
- Adequate management
- Modern office with artistic surrounding in Kiev or remote
Would be plus for you:
- Experience working for a Digital Agency-type company
- Some form of certification (PMP, Agile, AWS, etc)