We at ein-des-ein help businesses all over the world build innovative digital solutions. Our team is composed of design and development professionals.
We are rapidly growing, and now we are looking for an IT Sales Manager to join a dedicated team.
- Primary customer contact.
- Identifying potential leads according to ICPs.
- Organizing intro calls with potential clients.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Identifying needs and defining primary requirements.
- Preparation of commercial offers.
- Create affiliate networking and connection with sales agents.
- Close deals.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Sales.
- Experience in negotiation and deal closing.
- Excellent understanding of the full lead-generation process.
- Understanding of the IT industry and modern technologies.
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot, etc.).
- Advanced level of English.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify problems and needs of potential clients.
- The creative, young team that shares healthy values and is result-oriented;
- A continuous stream of exciting tasks in a growing company;
- Spacious and comfortable office in the city center (if you choose to work in Dnipro);
- A thoughtful approach to your professional development – we are very interested in your growth;
- We are looking for people who are ready to influence the development of the company and its success, offer creative ideas, and not just fulfill the assigned tasks;
- Learning opportunities like internal workshop talks and attending conferences;
- The salary is discussed with each candidate individually.
- Competitive compensation according to your skills.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule.
- Paid vacation — 20 days per year.
- Paid sick leaves — 5 b/days per year
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Realization of your innovative ideas.
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- Professional and personal growth.