Java developer (Middle, Senior/Lead)
What we seek:
- Design and code backend Java applications and services.
- Write unit tests and specification documents.
- Define and implement solutions with performance and scalability as top requirements.
- Work with Operations Engineers to ensure applications are operations ready and able to be effectively monitored using automated methods.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and design solutions that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with programmers both on their team and on other teams
- Collaborate with product managers to develop and clarify requirements
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments.
- Mentor and train less experienced team members.
- 3-6+ years of experience designing and programming Java applications.
- Knowledge of Java frameworks such as Spring, MyBatis, and Jersey.
- Knowledge and experience on Cloud Computing.
- Must have strong programming and debugging skills.
- Must have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Must have a solid understanding of performance and scalability at the architecture level.
- Must have a working knowledge of application design and development processes and methodologies.
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools such as Chef, Screwdriver, Ansible, Jenkins and Docker.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of RDBMS and general database concepts.
- Solid understanding of SQL.
- Familiar with software design methods and techniques
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate in English both verbally and written.
Nice to have.
- Salary 1500-4000 USD.
- Location: Bishkek
- This is a long-term position with time shift schedule.
Who we are:
Kanda CA- Kanda is a premier full-service Development and Quality Assurance partner, specializing in the development of time-sensitive and innovative SaaS, mobile and on-premises solutions.
According to the Inc. 500 ranking Kanda is the 13th fastest growing MA company and 459th in the US overall.
Kanda Software has successfully delivered well over two thousand solutions to hundreds of clients. Our customers vary from large corporations to dynamic startups, from software vendors and SaaS companies to digital healthcare innovators, app vendors, marketing firms, financial services providers, publishers, and educational institutions.
Kanda has been the secret sauce in MarketSpectrum, the biggest-selling software product in the history of DnB, the Mass Challenge winner social network RallyPoint and the UPenn’s AppITUP mobile app winner Rescufy.
Interested candidates should send CV in English to email address: [email protected]