Clarity delivers well-qualified transport insurance services. We do it by providing a wide customized range of services. It also helps us to achieve the best customer experience available. Insurance is the key to have a safe and sound future.
What you will be doing:
As a Java & React Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for talking to the end-users, understanding what needs to be built, both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and measuring the impact of your work. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with the product team to build-measure-learn lean startup
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Create secure products
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Required competence and experience:
- Strong product development and data-driven mindset
- Ability to set goals and targets and crush them
- Great communications skills and the ability to carry out customer interviews
- An analytical, yet creative, approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work as a team player and deliver results in a remote cross-functional and cross-cultural working environment
How to apply?
- Take our quick 15-minute test to show us what you got: https://apply.hire.toggl.com/M8Z9JOQE08L7V0ZT38O
or contact [email protected] for the test link
*We can only accept candidates that are +-4 hours from Tallinn, Estonia time (GMT+3)