- Research new techniques for NFT creation and selling
- Defend the new techniques/algorithms in clear presentations which are easy to understand, but still accurate and which convince stakeholders
- Deliver well tested, high quality software which runs reliably and predictably in the intended business context
Qualifications & Experience:
- Located in between the GMT+1 and GMT+8 Timezone
- Ability to work remote
- Several years of professional experience in full-stack (frontend / backend)
- Familiar with MongoDB or Postgres
- Experience in Open source tools and technologies
- Understanding of Ethereum or other crypto currencies
- Strong knowledge of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Knowledge of versioning systems Git etc.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Experience with ERC-20
- Web3.js / ethersjs experience
- Solidity experience
- DevOps experience (kubernetes / docker / AWS/ webpack / serverless / .,..)
- Good Software Engineering skills, insights, and experience
- The ability to work independently and pro-active
- A strong quality orientation, combined with a pragmatic attitude to deliver
- Strong level of English
You’ll work along with few other developers, from Belgium and Hong Kong with main working timezone: GMT/GMT+8.
The hiring process is next:
- A first short call with our C-level to meet each other. (About 30 mins.)
- Second technical interview to test a bit of your knowledge. (About 90 mins.)
- The job offer itself and the contract to sign.
The expected time to start is ASAP but we are ready to wait 1-2 weeks for candidates.
The entire process should took only few days.
If you find it interesting, please share your CV in English, and let me know the soonest time when you may be available for a call. (Please include the timezone.)