JS Full-stack developer (Middle, Senior)
What we seek:
- Good understanding of application design and development processes, methodologies
- and their direct implementation to applications projects.
- Solid understanding of front-end implementations in an enterprise architecture
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming
- Strong functional knowledge or hands-on experience with Web Services (REST) is
- needed to be successful in this position
- Must have strong programming, code development, code debugging and testing skills,
- troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of software development using Node.js
- Good experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Good experience with Angular
- 3+ years of knowledge developing web applications.
- Strong ability to write technical specifications and development documentation.
- Strong ability to communicate in English both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Nice to have.
- Experience with Clouds
- Salary 1500-3000 USD.
- Location: Bishkek or remote.
- This is a long-term position with a time-shift schedule.
Who we are:
Kanda CA- Kanda is a premier full-service Development and Quality Assurance partner specializing in developing time-sensitive and innovative SaaS, mobile, and on-premises solutions.
According to the Inc. 500 ranking, Kanda is the 13th fastest growing MA company and 459th in the US overall.
Kanda Software has successfully delivered well over two thousand solutions to hundreds of clients. Our customers vary from large corporations to dynamic startups, from software vendors and SaaS companies to digital healthcare innovators, app vendors, marketing firms, financial services providers, publishers, and educational institutions.
Kanda has been the secret sauce in MarketSpectrum, the biggest-selling software product in the history of DnB, the Mass Challenge winner social network RallyPoint, and the UPenn’s AppITUP mobile app winner Rescufy.
Interested candidates should send CV in English to the email address: [email protected]