We are looking for a Python developer to join our team.
You will work in a small team (5-6 people) consisting of Project Manager, 3-4 Python developers and QA. The team develops various projects (usually "from scratch"). Customers are mainly from the USA and Europe. The advantage of projects from scratch is the choice of technologies.
Your team will mainly build data scraping, aggregation and business processes automation solutions. Expect a lot of R&D work.
We have a quite low hierarchy: you can come to founders directly and discuss any issue.
Requirements for a candidate:
Hard skills (must have):
- strong Python 3.x (6+ months of commercial usage)
- strong knowledge of SQL
- experience in using Git
- knowledge of Linux
Will be a plus:
- experience with REST services
- knowledge of XPath
- basic knowledge of Docker;
- basic knowledge of Redis;
- basic knowledge of RabbitMQ;
- experience with Aio;
- experience in developing web scrapers;
- experience with Selenium;
- HTML/CSS experience.
- be team player;
- result orientation;
- open mind for new technologies and solutions.
• fully remote job;
• new technologies;
• low hierarchy and open communication;
• day off on holidays in Ukraine;
• paid vacation (20 days).