Are you a fearless thinker? Do you love the challenge of advancing a widely accepted technology? At the DevX, you’ll be responsible for bringing groundbreaking e-learning solutions to the world through videos, practices, community, and more. You’ll design, and develop the next generation of our state-of-the-art education technologies. You’ll collaborate across departments to help craft e-learning solutions that elevate the learner's experience with DevX products and services. Our goal is to ensure nothing stands in the way of our learners’ dreams to become world-class engineers/designers. If you join us, you’ll help build world-renowned e-learning systems so seamlessly that they almost feel like magic.
DevX is looking for someone passionate about joining DevX’s engineering team in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, or Remote as a Backend Developer. The team is responsible for delivering applications and services to build an e-learning ecosystem for aspiring engineers and designers. Do you want to help change the world? We are ready to help you help us grow
DevX Core Values :
- Minimum 4 years of experience on a professional software development team building highly scalable, distributed systems
- In-depth experience building web services, microservice architecture
- Experience in REST API design and implementation
- Good understanding of full stack development
- Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and various data-storage systems (Cassandra, Elastic, Postgres, object stores)
- Familiarity with Docker, CI/CD, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, AWS
- Ability to work on multi-faceted, multi-functional projects
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams located in different locations
- Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software development, from design and analysis to development, implementation, and maintenance. You are a dedicated and hardworking individual. As a Backend software engineer, you will be a contributing member of a team that implements new product features, and improves existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase. You will work closely with other engineering teams, quality assurance, and management.
More about our benefits
Location - Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, or remote.
15 days PTO
Team building activities
Performance based bonuses