StarOfService is a worldwide Marketplace for Services. Our product is adopted in 140+ countries worldwide. Our ambition is to build the largest marketplace for services in the world. We know we can only achieve it by providing the best User Experience, delivered through the best Product and the best Technology.
We are looking for a Middle Front-end React developer
- This will be a full-time long term remote freelancing contract (40h/week),
- A good level of English is important and required to work in a multicultural team,
- Ready to jump in the mission ASAP.
If you’re the kind of engineer who loves to learn new technologies, use the latest best practices and solve complex architectural tasks, then join our team of highly experienced Frontend working in a dynamic, fast-paced and well-funded startup.
Qualification and Expertise:
- React, Redux expert - min. 3 years,
- Experience with Node.js will be a plus,
- Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor: SASS/LESS/Stylus.
Nice to have:
- Excellent understanding of what the Web is and how it works,
- Hard worker and positive minded, willing to build the best product,
- Team player with pro-activeness to initiate things, and willingness to execute well.
Besides technical knowledge, having following qualities will be definitely a BIG PLUS:
- Positive mindset,
- Willingness to learn new technologies,
- Collaborative team player,
- Responsibility and independence,
- Readiness to share your experience with less experienced developers,
- Eagerness to improve processes of any kind.
Terms of the offer and advantages
StarOfservice recruits the best engineers, product designers and builders, and offers the best conditions for making people enjoy their work, and deliver effectively.
Paid vacations and sick leaves
By joining us, you will access 25 days of paid vacation/year, and paid sick leaves.
Trial period validation bonus
After 3 months at the company, you will receive an exceptional $500 bonus as a recognition of your trial period validation.
Education and growth
Shipping value is not enough, and we know growth is a part of what every company should offer. For our people - and for the company - we offer the condition for growing:
- By setting every year personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee,
- By proposing a training budget for supporting every employee’s growth.
Application & Selection Process
You can ping - Olga - Human Resource Manager at StarOfService, through:
- Skype shvetsolga.p
- Email: [email protected]
Our recruitment process is simple:
- Interview with StarOfService HR Manager,
- Technical interview with SR FE engineers,
- Technical interview with Front-end Lead,
- Final Interview with StarOfService CTO/CPO.
More about StarOfService
StarOfService has been funded by famous VCs (Point Nine Capital, Kima Ventures, etc.) from all around the world. The company is also part of TheFamily, the most famous European Start-Up network.
StarOfService also has world class advisors, among which:
- Frédéric Mazzella, founder of BlaBlaCar,
- Klaus Nyengaard, former CEO of JustEat,
- Oleg Tscheltzoff, former CEO of Fotolia.
You can also find below what the press is saying about StarOfService:
- Check what VentureBeat is saying about us,
- Check what Forbes is saying about.