Do you want to evolve in creating user interfaces and are you constantly exploring the creation of new technologies? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to Siren Group! By joining Siren, you become a part of an innovative team with an ethical approach to business relations.
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company offering a unique combination of technology and human capital. We are developing our product HomeBuddy.com focusing on home improvement services in the U.S., where our top priority is outstanding, high-quality service and attention to people. Being already a very successful, fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, we are aiming for even more explosive expansion! Our success will be achieved through a highly professional and creative team, which we are actively developing.
Our head office is located in Switzerland, but we work with clients and employees all over the world.
We are searching for an experienced Middle Frontend Developer to join our Growth team, which is responsible for testing hypotheses to increase conversion. Most of the tasks will be related to the creation of landing pages, which will require performance optimization, refactoring of legacy code (jQuery / js), and migration to React. We have a strong technical team ready to help you grow professionally. We strive to implement and use modern tools, methodologies, and approaches that can improve our processes and help to grow each teammate.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Development of client code for Landing Page;
- Migration from HTML and jQuery to React (ready to develop in this direction);
- Support and development of existing solutions;
- Refactoring legacy projects.
- Understanding the principles of OOP, SOLID;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS/LESS/SASS, ES6+;
- Understanding the principles of HTTP, WS, and REST;
- Ability to profile and debug your code;
- Code Review, Git/GitFlow;
- A very good level of English, at least Upper-Intermediate. Fluent Russian is essential.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience with React or any other framework;
- Desire and experience with writing tests (Jest/Jasmine).
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).