Long-term project. Working hours are till 8 pm (MSK)
● Work as a contributor in the Jenkins open-source community
● Deliver fixes and enhancements to the Jenkins open source project specifically around the various plugins
● Deliver fixes and enhancements to proprietary Jenkins plugins
Required skills and abilities
* Git + GitHub (Pull-request creation, addressing feedback, etc.)
Nice to have
● Jenkins user experience (already used Jenkins, ideally already installed and administered an instance)
● Ability to work in an open-source environment
● Jenkins plugin development -- Jelly knowledge
● Simple security awareness (what is a CVE, keeping things private and being cautious etc.)
● Agile / Scrum development understanding
You're welcome to ask me additional questions.
Please, share your CV and salary expectations if you are interested!