As a Software Engineer you will be a key part of the team that builds the architecture that drives our business. You will design and implement scalable systems that can handle 60K events per second, that serve more than 120TB of content monthly to users.
You will create innovative solutions that fon. You implements for tech companies (Telecom, Banking, Fintech) around the world.
Our tech stack is Java 11, Spring or Spring-boot2.0, SQL and NO-SQL databases, Microservices architectures.
Project tech stack: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, RestfulAPIs, Jenkins
- At least 4-5 years of work experience developing in Java ( >= Java 8 )
- Solid knowledge in Spring or Spring-boot 2.0
- Working experience developing Restful APIs o Working experience with testing frameworks jUnit5 & Mockito.
- Working experience with Maven o Experience with Continuous integration (Preferably Jenkins) / Continuous deployment
- Experience working with SQL and/or NO-SQL databases
- Knowledge of cloud technology such as GCP, Docker or Kubernetes o Knowledge in Microservices architectures.
- Git o IDEs like IntelliJ or Eclipse
It will be valued:
- Messaging queues (Pub/Sub, Kafka, ...)
- Experience developing with SOLID principles
- Experience with testing tools like Wiremock, Testcontainers, jMeter or similar.
- Previous experience on Fintech companies
- Working experience on Agile/Scrum environments
- Working experience with React & Typescript