- Document test scenarios and plans
- Conduct manual quality assurance testing to mobile and desktop web UIs
- Complete cross-browser and cross-device responsive testing for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android browsers using tools like Browserstack or similar alternatives
- Submit detailed test issues and feedback for developers
- Execute manual smoke and regression testing processes for high priority websites
- Conduct production verification to ensure solutions are working as designed in the product environment
- 2-5 years professional experience in a related role (help desk analyst, web development, technical support, quality assurance analyst, or development operations)
- Prior Agile experience preferred.
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Good communication
- Upper-Intermediate English level
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV with the subject “Manual/Automation QA engineer” to [email protected]