Does working in an international company on a variety of exciting projects within the gaming industry sound appealing? We are looking for our next “A” player to join the team.
We run a Tier 1 aggregation platform that offers casino and sportsbook-related content, such as live casinos, virtual sports, slots, and table games. Our main clients are Licensed and Certified sportsbook/casino platforms and prime platforms in the gambling industry.
We offer an opportunity to join our business with global aspirations and gain hands-on experience in an always-growing industry. Our team members work remotely from home comfort and enjoy a flexible work schedule, whenever possible. We are looking for a team member with a high level of initiative to contribute to the project and establish brand recognition and awareness.
We can guarantee you conflict-free collaboration across our company, where each team member brings a wealth of experience to the table. Want to work with industry leaders and accelerate your career? Let’s get in touch!
development and maintenance of our systems integrations with 3rd parties, integrating with new platforms
analysis of API documentation, implementing required improvements or fixing incompatibilities with our own system
direct work with 3rd party developers and clients, to help them to integrate into our system.
Very good knowledge of Python 3.6 / Django 1.11 (2+ years of experience);
Basic knowledge of Linux administration, and GIT usage;
Knowledge of key areas in performance, scalability, maintainability, and security;
Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
High levels of initiative;
Good written English;
Knowledge of Linux administration;
Long-term and responsible job;
Friendly and positive work environment;
On-the-Job training, learning, and development;
Excellent opportunities for career growth;
Exciting Tier1 global project in the gambling industry;
Flexible work schedule.
Competitive salary (depends on results and experience);
Prospect of financial growth;
1. Do you have Python 3.6 / Django 1.11 and MySQL 3+ years of experience?
2. How do you position your Python/Django skills at the moment, as a middle, strong middle, middle senior developer?
3. Would you agree to do a test task before the interview? This would allow us to evaluate your skills and make an appropriate financial offer to you.
4. Are you looking for a part-time or full-time position, and when you would like to start?
5. What are your Monthly salary expectations for a long-term, full-time position (if we consider 40 hours a week)?