We are looking for a Middle Python developer to join our team.
You will work in a team (5-6 people) consisting of Project Manager, 3-4 Python developers, and QA. The team develops various projects (usually "from scratch"). Customers are mainly from the USA and Europe. The advantage of projects from scratch is the choice of technologies.
Your team will mainly build data scraping, aggregation and business processes automation solutions. Expect a lot of R&D work.
We have a quite low hierarchy: you can come to founders directly and discuss any issue.
Requirements for a candidate:
Hard skills (must have):
- strong knowledge of Python 3.x (2+ years of commercial experience);
- experience with sqlalchemy, requests, asyncio;
- experience with Django and Flask;
- Git, Gitflow;
- experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- strong knowledge of Docker and docker-compose;
- ability to write clean, reusable code.
Nice to have:
- experience with Redis;
- experience with RabbitMQ;
- experience with XPath, RegExp;
- good understanding of HTTP requests;
- experience with reverse engineering.
- be team player;
- result orientation;
- open mind for new technologies and solutions.
- project estimates;
- project decomposition into tasks and task distribution at the team;
- code quality control;
- development of project architecture;
- technical mentoring of the team.