We are looking for two Middle+ Scala developers for a full-time position, remotely, long-term.
The main requirements are next:
- At least 3 years of experience developing commercial Scala applications;
- Experience with Functional Programming and ADT;
- Experience with Akka HTTP;
- Knowledge in use of REST API;
- Version control (CVS) with Git (Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab);
- Ability to work independently and in fixed terms.
Will be an advantage:
- Advanced English;
- Experience with CI/CD process and testing;
- Experience with Cats;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Available for immediate start.
The project itself is a Sport Betting Platform that is in production in 4 countries, and soon will be released in 2 others countries.
Because we are in process to run the service in 2 new countries, we need extra help with missing features, which you'll help us to develop.
You’ll work along with few other developers, most of them are from Republic of Moldova and Romania, and CSI countries.
The hiring process is next:
- A first short call with our C-level to meet each other. (About 30 mins.)
- Second technical interview to test a bit of your knowledge. (About 60 mins.)
- The job offer itself and the contract to sign.
NOTE: Please be informed that we also accept Java candidates with 5+ work experience and open to switch to Scala.
This position is urgent, and we expect to start ASAP after our last interview however we are ready to wait up to 1-3 weeks for a new candidates.
The entire process should took only few days.
If you find it interesting, please share your CV in English, and let us know the soonest time when you may be available for a call. (Please include the timezone.)