ARE THEY THE RIGHT FIT?
We’re looking for Senior and Tech Lead Software Engineers to join our
growing community. Our Software Engineers are analytical thinkers with
strong intuition and a knack for simplicity. We believe general coding skills
are more important than knowing a specific tech stack and are open to
Software Engineers with a variety of tech stack knowledge; therefore, if
you don’t yet work with one of ours, we will support you during the
journey. We provide our Software Engineers with an environment to learn
while getting paid. Our demanding recruitment process is in place to
ensure they can work with the most efficient and high-quality team. Our
engineers hold Masters and PhD degrees in computer science, win coding
competitions (Facebook Hacker Cup, Google Code Jam, ICPC, etc.) and
have worked for leading tech giants.
THE PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ( BEYOND
- Algorithmically strong (most of the interviewing process is algorithmic),
- explained above
- Achievements, Competitions and Awards (may differ based on location)
- Facebook Hacker Cup, Google Code Jam, ICPC, science olympiads For Facebook Hacker Cup and Google Code Jam - qualification shall be enough
- Flexible - the work with us is flexible but we also need our devs to be
- flexible - (we work in a dynamic environment where a lot of things may
- change - new project, new technology, new team members)
- In Europe, we have certain schools we look for - known for quality
- algorithm and coding education
TECHNOLOGIES THEY WILL WORK IN:
They will be working with our frontend or backend tech stacks according to
their experience. We select our technology based on common sense
application, not just trends. We love exploring modern frameworks and
languages. Our backend languages include Node.js, Python, Kotlin, and
Great Engineer working with us, must have:
- Demonstrated skill in programming (more than 5 years of full-time
- Willingness to adapt to a variety of programming languages.
- Strong intuition for problem-solving and process improvement.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate your thought process.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Algorithmically strong.
What they’ll do:
- Design, develop, and improve products for the global fintech industry -
- including digital banks and blockchain-based products.
- Develop and maintain an above-standard code for our products.
- Select and apply the most appropriate framework, database, or
- programming language.
- Communicate and collaborate with Project Managers and team
- Be able to lead less experienced developers
WHAT WE EXPECT BASED ON A SENIORITY:
Senior: They require no supervision implementing even the hard parts of
the software. They routinely lead colleagues and actively participate in
design & code reviews. They always look at the code through the optics of
its business impacts and can communicate them to the customer. They
proactively research new trends and prepare talks for your colleagues and
the general audience. We trust them to lead teams of 6-8 people.
Team Lead/Tech lead : They are capable of leading the biggest of our projects and teams. They think of the costs, benefits, and risks of any decision, even a bad one. They discuss, design and write documentation before writing a single line of code. If a proper software architecture doesn’t pull its weight, they advocate for a ‘quick and simple’ solution.
P.S Remote bonus - для тех, кто будет работать удаленно - 1500 евро единоразово можно использовать для покупки компьютера
Готовы регулярно давать фидбэк, корректировать детали. Готовы помогать для русскоговорящих приехать на Кипр или в другие страны, не сразу, но медленно в ходе работы это возможно.