.NET developer (Middle, Senior)
What we seek:
- .NET Core, Microservices, APIs
- OOP, TDD, SOLID
- ORM (Entity Framework/Dupper/NHibernate), LINQ (CodeFirst).
- Experience with DBMS (MS SQL, PostgreSQL).
- 6+/3+ years of software development using C# (.NET Framework 4.5) and AngularJS.
- 6+/3+ years of knowledge developing web applications.
- Strong ability to write technical specifications and development documentation.
- Strong ability to communicate in English both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Nice to have.
- Front-end/Full stack would be a plus.
- Experience with Cassandra NoSQL database.
- NoSQL (Cosmos DB would be good)
- Experience with Azure (App Services, App Functions, Databases, API)
- Salary 1500-3000 USD.
- Location: Bishkek
- This is a long-term position with time shift schedule.
Who we are:
Kanda CA- Kanda is a premier full-service Development and Quality Assurance partner, specializing in the development of time-sensitive and innovative SaaS, mobile and on-premises solutions.
According to the Inc. 500 ranking Kanda is the 13th fastest growing MA company and 459th in the US overall.
Kanda Software has successfully delivered well over two thousand solutions to hundreds of clients. Our customers vary from large corporations to dynamic startups, from software vendors and SaaS companies to digital healthcare innovators, app vendors, marketing firms, financial services providers, publishers, and educational institutions.
Kanda has been the secret sauce in MarketSpectrum, the biggest-selling software product in the history of DnB, the Mass Challenge winner social network RallyPoint and the UPenn’s AppITUP mobile app winner Rescufy.
Interested candidates should send CV in English to email address: [email protected]