- 3 years experience in Project management in the software development industry.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in computer/tech discipline
- Team management | Resource management expertise. Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in work with requirements, risk management
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to prioritize and execute task in high-pressure environment
- At least upper intermediate English level
Will be a plus
- Experience working on database management projects
- Experience in process development, tools development
- People coaching / Staff development
- Lead operational support team. Provide daily customer support and ensure a high customer satisfaction level.
- Monitor and control daily team activities. Ensure efficiency of processes in place and work on processes improvements. Monitor risks. Coach staff.
- Define support processes, escalation flow calls processing algorithms.
- Review contracts and SLA conditions. Confirm commitments.
- Support teams staffing: Prepare people requirements descriptions, work with recruiters, candidates interviewing. Management of risks related to people.
- Preparing operation schedule for teams, vacations plan review.
- Communicate with other company’s offices — EMEA, US
- Troubleshoot problems that come up during project execution
- Follow company’s processes and report to the top management organization.