We are looking for PHP (Symfony) Software Engineer to expand the team of engineers who work on the international neo bank solution.
Our customer is a fintech company that provides fast, convenient, and affordable financial and related services globally. It is an established business with thousands of private and business clients using it around the world.
We think that you'd fit in our team best, if you already have:
- 3+ years of professional development experience with PHP, working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- 3+ years of experience working with Symfony PHP framework;
- good knowledge of modern PHP and ECMAScript, knowledge of other programming languages is considered as a plus;
- good knowledge of HTTP protocol and RESTful API design principles;
- ability to solve complexity with OOP and SOLID principles;
- knowledge and work experience with modern frontend frameworks is considered as a plus;
- knowledge of Docker application container;
- a mindset of always combining your code with unit or functional tests, experience in writing unit tests and application code that could be easily tested.
Some of the technologies we use:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
Join us if you are looking to:
- work in a multi-functional, self-organizing team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- proactively engage in the planning, design, implementation and support of the fintech products;
- follow and contribute to development best-practices, give and receive code reviews on a daily basis;
- constantly improve as a developer and a team member, share knowledge and help other team members grow;
- improve functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and developers.