We are looking for a Python developer with experience in **shoe stores scraping** (any of the list Nike, Adidas, Supreme, Footlocker, Amazon, Zalando etc.) or working with **Akamai bot protection** to join our team.
You will work in a team (5-6 people) consisting of Project Manager, 3-4 Python developers, and QA. The team develops various projects (usually "from scratch"). Customers are mainly from the USA and Europe. The advantage of projects from scratch is the choice of technologies.
Your team will mainly build data scraping, aggregation and business processes automation solutions. Expect a lot of R&D work.
We have a quite low hierarchy: you can come to founders directly and discuss any issue.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Experience working with Python for at least 1 year.
Hard skills (must have):
- strong knowledge of Python 3.x;
- experience in shoe stores scraping (any of the list Nike, Adidas, Supreme, Footlocker, Amazon, Zalando etc.) or working with Akamai bot protection
- ability to write clean, reusable code;
Nice to have:
- experience with sqlalchemy, requests, asyncio;
- strong knowledge of Docker and docker-compose;
- good understanding of HTTP requests;
- experience with reverse engineering;
- be team player;
- result orientation;
- open mind for new technologies and solutions.
- project estimates;
- project decomposition into tasks and task distribution at the team;
- code quality control;
- development of project architecture.