We are looking for an expert to develop a backend for a new big Web Project using Django/Python.
The main target of the work area will be:
- Development and maintenance of our backend, integrating with new platforms if required
- Implementing tools and improvements required by a team for convenient management
- Working with a frontend developer and a designer when required
- Very good knowledge of Python 3.6+ / Django 1.11+ (at least 3 years of experience);
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration, and GIT usage;
- Understanding of critical areas in performance, scalability, maintainability, and security;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- High levels of initiative;
- Good written English;
To apply, please answer the following questions:
- Please explain your Python 3.6+ / Django 1.11+ experience.
- Have you been a team leader in some middle-range or big projects? Otherwise, have you built any projects of that level on your own? Pls explain your projects, your role in the projects and how long have you been dealing with these projects.
- And please let us know how you position your Python/Django skills at the moment, as a: middle, strong middle, middle-senior or senior developer. Would you agree to make a test task?
- When would you like to start and will you be able to lead this backend development for that web project some months long?
- What are your MONTHLY salary expectations for a mid-term? Please project (if we consider 40 hours a week). Please mention the hourly rate and a rater per week if we consider 40 hours. Thanks