QA remote WANTED!
Appello is an international high-growth tech company founded in Sydney, Australia. With employees from over 15 countries, consisting of some of the industries best product designers, software engineers and project managers.
- Functional app testing for web/mobile applications. (black-box and white-box testing).
- Loads testing.
- Regression testing.
- Unit testing.
- Security testing.
- Usability testing.
- Bugs lifetime control.
- Execute test cases follow the test plans.
- Test plan and methods optimization.
- Maintain automation testing tool, scripts optimization and deploy new scenarios.
- Daily cooperation with developers/system engineers.
- Bachelor degree or above (Priority of Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer Science and related majors).
- Good English language (Under-Intermediate or above) – at least can read and write in English.
- Familiar with code (back-end and front-end) – will be a plus
- Knowledge of CMS WordPress – will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of software test management process.
- Strong learning, analysis, communication skills.
Terms of work:
- Working time: 35-40 hours per week. The schedule is flexible.
- Remote work (you will work on your own PC/Laptop).
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development.
- Competitive salary.