Muse Group empowers music makers. We create the world’s most popular apps for playing, recording, and composing music.
Through our innovative learning tools, expansive music catalogs, and free open-source software, we make it easier for millions — from beginners to experienced musicians — to be creative every day.
Our talented team of music lovers collaborates all over the globe, from Limassol to Seoul, Boston to Berlin. We’re an ambitious company with the drive and culture of a startup — with many more exciting Muse Group developments to come.
We're looking for a Senior React Native designer to join Ultimate Guitar Product Team. This unique opportunity involves developing new ways to activate, retain, and satisfy our users through thoughtful and creative design.
As a React Native Developer, you will play a crucial role in crafting and implementing features for musicians worldwide. Working with product hypotheses, you will collaborate with a dynamic team to integrate various services into the app and continuously improve the stability and speed of the UG app, while also addressing and fixing any bugs that may arise. Your focus will be on creating an exceptional user experience for musicians using the app.
- Develop and implement new features for musicians around the globe using React Native.
- Collaborate with the product team to test and validate product hypotheses.
- Integrate various services into the app to enhance its functionality.
- Improve the stability and performance of the UG app, addressing and resolving any bugs.
- Work closely with the design and product teams to ensure a seamless and intuitive user experience.
- Experience in React and Native development.
- Proficiency in Android Studio and Xcode for mobile app development.
- Ability to make well-argued decisions based on data and insights.
- Demonstrated a sense of responsibility for delivering high-quality results.
- A background in playing guitar or music, understanding the needs of musicians.
Preferred Qualifications (will be a plus):
- 3+ years of experience in product development.
- Familiarity with Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines (HIG).
- Experience in updating React Native to the latest version from older ones.
- Knowledge of Reanimated and React-native-skia for smooth animations and graphics.
- Contribution to supported open-source projects.
- Willingness and capability to make data-driven decisions.
- Join a global community of music lovers and contribute to transforming the way people learn and interact with music.
- Opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment with a highly talented team.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with flexible working options.
- Regular team-building activities and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you're passionate about music, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a keen eye for design, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of our creative journey!
Ultimate-Guitar.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What we offer:
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing! And also on this role, you will influence on business decisions at the company level as well.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: corporate psychologist, assistance in difficult life circumstances.