Kanda wants to expand our sales team with a motivated, Sales Enablement professional who will help with the lead development and Kanda data mining.
- 2+ years of experience in Hi-Tech B2B selling
- Working knowledge of of Salesforce and its reporting tools and dashboards, exporting and importing data
- Hands on knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Persistence and competitiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Digital Transformation, Cloud services, DevOps, Software Development and QA services is a plus
- English Knowledge is essential
- Create Salesforce reports for won and lost business
- Generate target contacts list based on:
- Data found in Kanda Sales Force (such as former and current accounts, opportunities, leads and contacts)
- Data found in the company repositories for prospecting and proposals that predate SalesForce
- Datamine Kanda’s old/lost clients from a variety of Kanda’s sources.
- Cross reference the Kanda internal sources information with LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Ebsta, etc. to create an enriched picture with contact info and appropriate target company info.
- Work closely with the sales personnel assigned to large accounts to datamine that account according to Kanda actual needs. Provide research and support for existing account farming activities
- Work with Marketing to define Prospect Cohort Profiles (based on a variety of criteria such as industry vertical, technology stack, company size, etc.)
- Generate leads based on that profile and work with individual salespeople
- Work with marketing to triage new leads
- In collaboration with sales/marketing leadership establish milestones and KPIs that are practical and measurable (such as number of leads per reported period, number of campaign emails sent, number of initial meetings/calls scheduled)
Job Type: Full-time
Kanda is a premier Digital Transformation, Software Product Development, QA, Cloud Engineering, and DevOps vendor. For our clients, the software we develop is a critical success factor.
We are a dual-shore full-service software services company with Upper Management, Sales, Marketing, Senior Technical and Delivery Management in the US and the majority of the technical personnel - offshore and nearshore.
We bring to every project a combination of domain expertise, exceptional engineering talent, rigorous best practices, commitment to the protection of client’s IP and accountability of a US company with over two decades of impeccable reputation.