Technical project description: We are in the middle of Sprint 12, developing a social media platform that's mobile first. We are currently developing iOS, and planning to have an Android development plan later in the year. The Alpha is due for release in June; Beta a few months after that, with an MVP in the market downloadable from the App Store in Q1 2023.
Core Technology: QA Automation
●Using data driven testing to validate results;
● Using tools and frameworks like Postman, SonarQube, QTP, TestRail, Cucumber, LoadRunner, Jmeter, etc;
● Debugging and troubleshooting device / platform compatibility problems leveraging Appium Studio or like products;
● Scrum/Agile methodology;
● Strong e2e ios/android and rest api automation experience including setting up automation frameworks from scratch;
● Strong communication skills;
● Ability to create/write test plans and test cases;
● Security best practices;
● Sql and nosql.
Nice to have areas of experience:
● Performance testing
● ci/cd pipelines