Who we are:
Seeking a skilled Backend Developer proficient in Golang to join our fast-paced team. If you excel in backend technologies like PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Redis, RabbitMQ, gRPC, and Jaeger, your next challenge awaits!
What you’ll be doing:
- Extend, maintain, and optimize backend applications for games.
- Collaborate with other teams for integration and technical designs/documentation.
- Develop and maintain backend services using Golang.
- Manage database operations with PostgreSQL.
- Handle deployment and scaling of containerized applications using Kubernetes.
- Implement caching mechanisms with Redis for enhanced system performance.
- Configure and manage RabbitMQ for seamless inter-service communication.
- Continuously improve code quality, performance, and application responsiveness.
Who you are and whom we’re seeking:
- Experience with gRPC is desirable, simplifying the creation of distributed applications.
- Familiarity with Jaeger for monitoring and troubleshooting microservices-based systems is beneficial.
- Strong team player with a problem-solving mindset and excellent debugging skills.
- Committed to producing high-quality code.
To apply, please make sure to answer the below screening questions:
- How many years of experience do you have as a Backend Developer, and how many years of experience do you have in Golang?
- Please describe examples and your knowledge and experience with all the listed above stack technologies used.
- Would you agree to do a test task before an interview? This would allow us to evaluate your skills and make an appropriate financial offer to you.
- What are your monthly salary expectations for a long-term, full-time position (if we consider 40 hours a week)?
- Make sure to share your latest CV in English.