DesigningIT is a US based full-service digital agency that focuses on performance marketing on a global scale. We help companies plan, build and grow their digital presence. Our core disciplines include digital marketing strategies. UX/UI solutions, modern front end code, CMS integration, and online marketing in the form of SEO and PPC.
We are looking for a part time DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience.
- Knowledge to setup, configure AWS
- Experience with VPN and cloud servers.
- Mainly AWS (lightsail and EC2)
- Mainly DigitalOcean
- Experience with GIT/Bitbucket (pipelines) ..
- Knowledge and experience working with LEMP Stack (linux, nginx, mysql, php) [most important]
- Good knowledge of CMS systems, how to troubleshoot .. (wordpress, drupal etc)
- Past experience setting up and administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including cloud infrastructure (aws, digital ocean), system software, and applications.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Setting up repositories, deploy pipelines (bitbucket), databases, staging servers, production servers
- Diagnosing and resolving cloud infrastructure issues, application problems, networking, and system issues when they arise. (database, server, permission issues, etc.. )
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Configuring LEMP stack, securly, and fasst.
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
- English courses provided
- Work from home / Remote.
- Part time
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday
- Annual paid vacation and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly atmosphere (an awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences
- Growth opportunities inside the company
- Established Company 15+ years in the business