StarOfService is a worldwide marketplace for services. Our product is adopted in 140+ countries worldwide. Our ambition is to build the largest marketplace for services in the world.
We are looking for our Email Marketing Specialist.
You’ll be part of the Marketing department. Its mission is to promote our business and mission. Their role is to:
- Understand the target market,
- Drive growth and profitability,
- Shape the offers and services and price them,
- Ensure a steady flow of new leads and opportunities,
- Increase adoption and retention,
- Monitor and optimize the marketing results.
We're now looking for an Email marketing specialist, to help us create a positive and lasting impact on our Users.
- This will be a full-time long term remote contract,
- A good level of English is important and required to work in a multicultural team,
- Ready to jump in the mission ASAP.
Your mission is to reach current and potential future Users through email campaigns. You make sure all written communications will maximize Conversions and minimize Unsubscriptions. As StarOfService is a platform gathering more than 800 types of services in more than 140 countries, you will have to reach and be in touch with a large number and variety of stakeholders.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll be expected to:
- Implement a successful qualified lead generation strategy. You should identify target audiences and grow our email list,
- Manage recurring email marketing campaigns to acquire new Subscribers,
- Manage recurring email marketing campaigns to drive adoption & retention (audiences segmentation, campaign creation, reporting, optimisation),
- Categorize and segment email lists of people on the basis of past email engagement and platform experience,
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns,
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling,
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates,
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements,
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts,
- Make documentation and guides for processes, A/B tests and promotions that prevail through email,
- Stay updated on various email marketing best practices and strategies.
You will be part of a full-stack team, which means you will have full ownership, ensuring both our professionals and clients get the best experience possible.
Qualification & Experience
You will be a good fit to join the Marketing team at StarOfService if you:
- Are familiar with Emailing addressed to a large and diverse group of recipients in terms of Deliverability and Best Practices,
- Are fan of the AARRR funnel,
- Are an excellent project management skills specific to marketing,
- Have strong written communication and copywriting skills (English is essential, a second language appreciated),
- Have analytical skills to analyze email marketing performance,
- Have the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team.,
- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1.
Will be a Big Plus
- Experience with Mautic
- Worked in a SaaS or Subscription-Based company
The Mindset we value
- Patient, open-minded and diplomat, team-player, honest and responsive,
- Problem-solver, appetite for trade-offs, with a pragmatic entrepreneurial mindset.
Terms of the offer and advantages
StarOfservice recruits the best engineers, product designers and builders, and offers the best conditions for making people enjoy their work, and deliver effectively.
Paid vacations and sick leaves
By joining us, you will access 25 days of paid vacation/year, and paid sick leaves.
Education and growth
Shipping value is not enough, and we know growing is a part of what every company should offer. For our people - and for the company - we offer the condition for growing:
- By setting every year personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee,
- By proposing a training budget for supporting every employee growth.
Application & Selection Process
You can me - Olga - Human Resource Manager at StarOfService, through:
- Skype shvetsolga.p
- Email: [email protected]
Our recruitment process is simple:
- Interview with HR Manager,
- Technical Interview with our Head Of Marketing & Operations department,
- A small test challenge.
More about StarOfService
StarOfService has been funded by famous VCs (Point Nine Capital, Kima Ventures, etc.) from all around the world. The company is also part of TheFamily, the most notorious European Start-Up network.
StarOfService also has world class advisors, among which:
- Frédéric Mazzella, founder of BlaBlaCar,
- Klaus Nyengaard, former CEO of JustEat,
- Oleg Tscheltzoff, former CEO of Fotolia.
You can also Find below what the press is saying about StarOfService:
- Check what VentureBeat is saying about us,
- Check what Forbes is saying about.