- This will be a full-time long term remote freelancing contract (40h/week),
- Good level of English is important and required to work in a multicultural team,
- Ready to jump in the mission ASAP.
You will be focused on project success, team sustainability and growth. The main focus will be on evaluating our web and mobile products. They will participate in communication with other teams and departments, contributing to and taking decisions regarding software testing strategies and approaches.
Qualification and Expertise
- 5 years of experience in Front-end development
- Fully capable of taking substantia features from concept to shipping as the sole Front-end developer (alongside a designer).
- Can provide materia feedback on the work of junior developers.
- Deep expertise within the Front-end domain.
- Basic proficiency in at least one additional programming environment
What do we look for within you?
You would strive in our Front-end department:
- If you are someone who doesn’t need heavy directions. You don’t need daily check-ins
- If you come up with your own goals and execute them
- If you can do what a manager would do — gauge what is important, set the tone, determine what needs to get done, etc.
We look for people who can manage themselves while working in a team environment.
Technically speaking, this is what we expect from you:
- A solid understanding of the fabric of the web – how it works and what it can do.
- Experience with React at least 3 years
- An ability to curb your rush of over-engineering a solution and to think objectively and critically instead.
- Some experience with TypeScript would give you an edge – both in getting shortlisted and during work.
- Some understanding of Node.js.
- The notion of performance metrics TTFB, TT, FCP, FMP, etc.
- Ability to challenge the status quo in a we-intentioned manner.
- A rudimentary understanding of what good design fees ike. in other words, we don't expect you to do the design work but we expect you to te a good design from a bad one – either in comparison or in isolation.
Terms of the offer and advantages
StarOfservice recruits the best engineers, product designers and builders, and offers the best conditions for making people enjoy their work, and deliver effectively.Paid vacations and sick leaves
By joining us, you will access 25 days of paid vacation / year, and paid sick leaves.
Trial period validation bonus
After 3 months at the company, you will receive an exceptional $1000 bonus as a recognition of your trial period validation.
Education and growth
Shipping value is not enough, and we know growing is a part of what every company should offer. For our people - and for the company - we offer the condition for growing:
- By setting every year personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee,
- By proposing a training budget for supporting every employee growth.
Application & Selection Process
You can me - Olga - Human Resource Manager at StarOfService, through:
- Skype shvetsolga.p
- Email: [email protected]
Our recruitment process is simple:
- Human Resource interview with StarOfService HR Manager,
- Technical Interview,
- Final Interview with StarOfService CTO/CPO.