Linqpal is a well-founded stealth mode startup launched by the well-experienced founder with previous exit experience based in Silicon Valley. LinqPal is a FinTech startup that is about to interrupt a $2T industry with its SaaS product and Lending option. This position is 100% remote.
- A positive, solution-oriented thinker who takes initiative and adds value
- Quick learner and excited to get involved to learn and help
- Reach out to the rest of the team to help them
- A motivate team player
- A pragmatist who places a high value on code quality
- Excited to undertake challenges and think out of the box
- Develop compelling features using modern tools and technologies with a focus on building future-proof systems that perform at scale.
- Develop front-end and back-end applications.
- Create servers and databases for cross-platform optimization, including mobile phones.
- Engage in the full software development product lifecycle as part of a cross-functional, agile team
- Collaborate with Data Science team to implement cutting-edge machine learning algorithms
- Craft highly scalable, robust, and maintainable microservices
- Responsible to work with design team and product to develop the initial iterations of web applications
- Collaborate with mobile team to facilitate their backend needs and build their APIs
- Work with the team to develop test plans, including writing unit, end-to-end, and integration tests.
- Respond to situations in a timely manner, and meet personal commitments
- You will work closely with Engineering, Product, and Design team
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experienced in Python
- Experienced in working with MongoDB
- Experienced in MERN Stack is a plus
- Experienced in AWS
- Experience with server-side concepts, e.g. microservices, database, caching, performance, monitoring and scalability
- Experience working in Fintech, Banking
Contact person: Nima Saleh