StarOfService is a worldwide Marketplace for Services. Our product is adopted in 140+ countries worldwide. Our ambition is to build the largest marketplace for services in the world. We know we can only achieve it by providing the best User Experience, delivered through the best Product and the best Technology.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure developer
- This will be a full-time long term remote contract
- A good level of English is important and required to work in a multicultural team
- Ready to jump in the mission ASAP
You are our candidate if these points about you:
- Linux is your natural environment
- You know how to take a bunch of AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, ...), and build something production-ready based on it
- You have been working with Kubernetes in Prod at least for a year and still have what to learn there
- You like automation (programming and infrastructure as a code). If you could, you would automate your beloved pet
- Standalone web servers are boring for you. You like management of complex systems and it motivates you to wake up in the morning
- You have experience with different DB engines and understand when each of them has to be used
- You are not afraid to propose your ideas and insist on them until you have unanswered arguments
Besides technical knowledge, having following qualities will be definitely a BIG PLUS:
- Positive mindset
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Collaborative team player
- Responsibility and independence
- Readiness to share your experience with less experienced developers
- Eagerness to improve processes of any kind
Qualification and Expertise:
- AWS and cloud architecture patterns
- At least 3 DBs from the list: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Any Configuration Management platform (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack). Chef is preferred
- Monitoring systems
Nice to have:
- Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines
- Groovy for Jenkins
- Development of Grafana dashboards
- Development of Kubernetes extensions (operators, admission webhooks)
Terms of the offer and advantages
StarOfservice recruits the best engineers, product designers and builders, and offers the best conditions for making people enjoy their work, and deliver effectively.
Paid vacations and sick leaves
By joining us, you will access 25 days of paid vacation/year, and paid sick leaves.
Trial period validation bonus
After 3 months at the company, you will receive an exceptional $1000 bonus as a recognition of your trial period validation.
Education and growth
Shipping value is not enough, and we know growth is a part of what every company should offer. For our people - and for the company - we offer the condition for growing:
- By setting every year personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee,
- By proposing a training budget for supporting every employee’s growth.
Application & Selection Process
You can ping - Olga - Human Resource Manager at StarOfService, through:
- Skype shvetsolga.p
- Email: [email protected]
Our recruitment process is simple:
- HR interview with HR Manager,
- Technical Interview with our Infrastructure Lead,
- Final Interview with StarOfService CTO/CPO.
More about StarOfService
StarOfService has been funded by famous VCs (Point Nine Capital, Kima Ventures, etc.) from all around the world. The company is also part of TheFamily, the most famous European Start-Up network.
StarOfService also has world class advisors, among which:
- Frédéric Mazzella, founder of BlaBlaCar,
- Klaus Nyengaard, former CEO of JustEat,
- Oleg Tscheltzoff, former CEO of Fotolia.
You can also find below what the press is saying about StarOfService:
- Check what VentureBeat is saying about us,
- Check what Forbes is saying about.