- Swift, Cocoa Touch and other Apple frameworks (Objective-C is fine too!))
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
- Having a sense of craftsmanship in what you produce, seeking the best solutions and being proud of the final outcome
- Keeping up with the latest trends, architectures, ideas and technologies in the mobile ecosystem
- Being a team player, sharing knowledge and leading by example
- Upper-Intermediate English level
You are good at:
- Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store.
- Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns, architectural patterns and data structures.
Developer Nice to Have:
Experience with FRP framework (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc)
Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture
Experience with Functional programming/concepts
Experience with CI/CD development methodologies and tools (fastlane, Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, etc)
Ability/experience testing code and/or writing testable code
Open Source contributions and/or willingness to contribute
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV with the subject “Senior iOS Developer” to [email protected]